Your support makes a difference
Airbnb.org is funding short term housing for up to 100,000 people fleeing Ukraine. We support our refugee guests regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, or how they identify.
You can help by offering temporary stays for free or at a discount through Airbnb.org, or donating to fund stays.
Offer a place to stay
Start hosting guests for free or at a discount.
How hosting works
- You’ll provide a comfortable bed and basic amenities for anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. Learn more about hosting refugee guests
- Airbnb.org partners with nonprofits that check refugee guests for eligibility and assist them before, during, and after their stays.
- Airbnb provides Hosts with AirCover: $1 million USD in liability insurance, $3 million USD in damage protection and more – at no cost to Hosts. Certain limitations and exclusions apply.
Every donation helps fill a critical need for emergency stays for those fleeing Ukraine and others in crisis.
How donating works
- 100% of your donation will go toward connecting people with short term housing.
- Stays are completely free for guests of our program.
- Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed under your local tax laws.
We don’t offer housing directly to individuals at this time. Airbnb.org works with other nonprofit partners who book and coordinate stays for refugee guests.
What our nonprofit partners do
Our partners are nonprofits that help welcome refugees. These organizations support their clients in finding housing and more. Nonprofit proposals are accepted by invitation only.
What Airbnb.org does
Airbnb.org provides grants and technology to our nonprofit partners, who coordinate temporary housing for their clients.
How Airbnb contributes
Airbnb provides Hosts with AirCover: $1 million USD in liability insurance, $3 million USD in damage protection and more – at no cost to Hosts. Certain limitations and exclusions apply.
Airbnb and donors are contributing funds for temporary stays for up to 100,000 refugees fleeing Ukraine.
Airbnb is waiving Host and guest fees on all Airbnb.org stays for refugees.